Cleaning is one of the things that can’t be skipped, no matter how exhausted you are. On instances where you can’t, hiring a trustworthy cleaning service is the way to go about it, unless you want mounds of dirt piling up in your house. It takes a huge amount of energy too when you do rug cleaning. Take note, however, that the appearance of cleanliness is far from being clean. In today’s world, it is those that are unseen things that could cause more harm.
Keeping your home clean should always be a priority. Lighter cleaning routines are already part of your daily routine, such as vacuuming, washing dishes, and putting things back in place. There are those too that need a more in-depth cleaning, and you allot time doing it on a bi-weekly or weekly basis, like doing the laundry, wiping the furniture, and cleaning the rooms. Cleaning your rug on your own is a lot to do and can also be very tiresome, that is why some types of cleanup are supposed to be done quarterly, semi-annual, or annually.
An example of those kinds of cleaning is getting your rug cleaned professionally. However, there will be times where you will think twice about contacting a professional to clean your area rug for different reasons. One reason is time, with the busy schedule at work and other errands that you need to do day in and day out, you barely have time for yourself, let alone getting your calendar available for the rug cleaners.
Another reason why people think twice about getting their rugs cleaned professionally is the cost. Especially at times like this, people opt to save their money and do the cleaning themselves. There is no shame on that, and it is indeed economical to do that, at least for a short period.
There is nothing wrong with cleaning your rug by yourself, and it is an acceptable temporary solution, but doing it for a long time, and probably incorrectly, may cost you more. In the long run, it might be more costly if you would need to replace the rug because it wasn’t cleaned thoroughly when it needs to.
There are a lot of factors that could affect your rug. One factor is if there is heavy foot traffic on it. When many people are stepping on your rug, the chances of it getting soiled more easily are pretty high. Another factor is that the dust particles it accumulates can sink to your rug’s very fiber, which may trigger an asthmatic reaction to those people using it . Third, discoloration is very much possible because of the stains and the dirt build-up. Lastly, improper cleaning can cause an unpleasant smell to start, and so is the open house invitation for dust mites and bed bugs.
There is a handful of reasons why you need to have your rug cleaning professional to help you. Vacuuming regularly lessens the dirt, but it doesn’t clean the rug properly.
Here are some of the reasons why do you need to have your rug cleaned professionally:
- Rugs are your investment – When you bought the house and the things you decorated it with, it became a necessity, a visual display, and an investment. Like any other investment, you spent money buying that rug, a considerable amount of cash because rugs are not cheap. Depending on the material used for the rug, others are relatively more expensive than the others. Being an investment, you will want to protect it and use it as long as possible by slowing down the effects of wear and tear.
- Appearance and color – You chose that rug for a reason. It is because it fits perfectly with the design of your home, and it compliments the tone of the house and makes your furniture stand out. Cleaning the rug on your own might cause its appearance to be compromised and start bleeding colors. The materials that you will use might not be suitable for the fiber in the rug. Specially formulated industrial-grade cleaning materials are a specific cleaning material that professional rug cleaners use to avoid shrinking and discoloration from happening. They also have equipment that will help restore the rug to its former glory because the collected dirt seated deeply in the carpet will be gone.
- Bacteria and bed bugs – Professional rug cleaners have a precise way of cleaning rugs to ensure that bacteria and insects like dust mites and bed bugs get to leave you alone. They will initially assess the carpet to know what kind of cleaning is needed and then use their Rotovac and soap. They will then wash it and dry it, and while doing so, they sanitize the rug and put a protective layer to delay the dirt build-up.
- Stinky smell – any cloth and thread locks in the scent of what built upon their fibers. A soiled rug will produce an unpleasant odor, and if you clean it on your own, there is a high chance that the smell will worsen because it was cleaned inadequately, and the dirt that is already sitting there locked in another scent.
- Slowing the depreciation – Getting your rug cleaned professionally helps in many ways. With the top-of-the-line equipment used to provide a deep clean wash on the carpet, combined with high-grade materials used to wash it, and the fiber protector that they apply to prolong your rug’s cleanliness will slow down the depreciation of your carpets. It will give more value to the money you invested on the rug by maintaining the integrity of the material it was made of.
This rare occasion where you have to spend money to get a helping hand in maintaining your rug clean is definitely a good deal and very much worthy of your time and money. There is nothing more satisfying knowing that you have done everything to keep your family safe, your house clean and your rug sanitized.
Spending time at home is one of the most beautiful relaxations that you can have. We walk around the house on foot, in our pajamas, messy hair, watching TV while sitting on the couch, or the rug.
It is also the reason why choosing the company that will provide a professional rug cleaning service to your prized investment is essential. There are a lot of companies that offer rug cleaning services, and some are pricier than others.
Lucky for you if you are around Salt Lake, Davis, and Summit Counties, UT, because there is an affordable professional cleaning service that gives more for an affordable price. They have a piece of very powerful cleaning equipment that allows them to say that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Aspen Roto Clean has served the Salt Lake City area and has provided satisfactory results with the company’s flagship – the Rotavac. So if you are ever in need of a professional rug cleaner that charges reasonably for 5-star service, do not hesitate to contact Aspen Roto Clean for your rug cleaning needs.